Heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the Kerala state and reeling under, the worst floods in 50 years.
As houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies.
We are raising funds to help Kerala flood victims. Please donate whatever you can, even a small amount would make a difference.
The funds raised here will be used to distribute food packets and medicines in the worst affected areas of Kerala mainly for Alapuzha, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Idukki and Pathanamthitta districts.
You can also contribute following items -
- Phase 1: Food Aid Kits for 10,000 families (10,000 X Rs. 250)
- Phase 2: Medicines for 5,000 persons ( 5,000 X Rs. 500)
- Phase 3: Home repairs and renovation for 5,000 families (5000 X Rs.20,000)
If you wish to volunteer or give relief materials contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the pick up. Please provide non-expired products and unused items.
- Blankets, Bedsheets, Bathing Towel
- Cleaning liquids
- Kidsware, Ladiesware, Gentsware
- Body soap, Washing Soap, Matchbox, Candles
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Sanitary napkins
- Baby Diapers, Adult Diapers
- Sleeping mats
- Milk Powder, Biscuits (No Cream), Rusk - (no bread)
- Water (only 20 lts can)
- Rice, Sugar, Salt, Pulses, Curry masalas
- Oil, Spices, tea/coffee powder
- RS Packets/Electrolytes
- Water Purifying Chlorine
- Tablets, Dettol, First Aid Kit, Anti Septic Lotion
- Mosquitto Reprellents/Odomos
- Antifungal Powder, Bleaching Powder/lime powder
Please donate and share our campaign with your friends and family.
For details contact at + 91 99472 46344
Hygiene Kit: Mug, Bucket, bathing soaps, washing soap, sanitary napkins, toothpaste, tooth brush, antiseptic liquid – Contribute Rs. 500 for a family.
Rehabilitation Kit: Bedsheets, mosquito nets, towels, utensils, torch light, mats, blankets – Contribute Rs. 2,500 for a family
Complete Kit: Hygiene Kit, Rehabilitation Kit (mentioned above) & Dry Ration (one month supply of rice, green gram, biscuits, sugar, cooking oil) – Contribute Rs.5000 for a family.